In this morning, January 14, 2019, The Opening Ceremony of Orientation – Enrollment Days in Trung Vuong High School was held with the presence of numerous Universities and all Students.
Accompany with Representative of Fanshawe College, CEC Consultancy is very glad to attend the event with the aim to extend the choice of students who are going to graduate High School and dream to finish their education in Canada – ‘the Beautiful Country’.
Why are there many students choose to go study abroad? That is because Study Abroad will bring many opportunities for their future:
- – help student live independently, far from their family. When thinking of Study Abroad, the first thing comes to our mind that the students will be able to take care of themselves.
- – experience the diverse culture, be able to learn knowledge from books to reality.
- – break the language barrier, improve communication skills and build new relationships
- – opportunities in working and studying from companies in area.
Compared to famous study abroad countries such as The America, United Kingdom, Canada gradually takes advantages for its preferential policies for international students:
- – Popular as a multicultural country, international students are easy to have a change to get in touch with many different culture in area.
- – Education program is combined between theories and practice together with Co-op program which makes students can contact the employers when studying.
- – Safe and peaceful living environment, friendly people which make Canada becomes one of the most worth-living countries for many consecutive years.
- – Known as the country used English as official language, so that international students can improve their language skill as well as be more confident when communicating with others.
- – Reasonable tuition compared to the above countries
- – Students can have part-time job with 20 hour/ week in the main course and full-time job during summer vacation.
- – Interesting settlement policy to attract more talents for Canada.
These are the reasons why CEC Consultancy aims to support the students:
- – Provide more useful information on Canada Study abroad program.
- – Answer the questions of the student about admission requirements.
- – Consult for choosing the suitable school in each particular case.
Let’s take a look on the pictures in the events!
Representative of Fanshawe College is sharing the information with students.
Please contact CEC for more information about Canada Study Abroad!