Landscape Technician – Horticulture Technician – Greenhouse Technician, the Encouraging Programs in Canada!
Agricultural Tourism is developing recently and becoming the potential field in Canada. The Canadian government also encourages international students to study in this field and experience for recognition as well as explore the healthy origin of food.
In these program you will explore sustainable growing techniques for the landscape, garden, and greenhouse. You will study and research new technologies for producing flowers, fruits, turf and trees, and you will discover how the principles of plant health care enable you to maintain plants in a way that respects the biodiversity of the natural world.
The art, science and business are the focus of these program, ensuring students learn the skills required to create landscapes, renew historical gardens, enhance communities and express their creativity while learning the complexities involved in a broad range of professional environments. In addition, the dynamic, hands-on opportunities to experience the many aspects of the industry will make a difference as you work towards becoming a successful person in this field.
The Programs will provide:
– Common knowledge in the horticultural techniques in the first semester -> Students will have the general view in this field.
– Training in exceptional facilities with safety and suitable equipments.
– The programs are updated regularly as recommendation of the experts in the industry.
– Diverse job opportunities after graduate.
– Participating in Co-op Program to approach the major easily as well as the future job opportunity.
Some recommended Colleges for studying these programs:
If you want to be successful in this industry, why don’t you contact us soon for more details information!
* CEC Consultancy
☎ Hotline: (028) 2253 6044
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes