BACHELOR OF BUILDING SYSTEMS ENGINEERING – CONESTOGA COLLEGE
BACHELOR OF BUILDING SYSTEMS ENGINEERING – The Latest in Professional Engineering at Conestoga College
About the program:
– Bachelor of Building Systems Engineering is the latest professional engineering training program in the School of Engineering and Information Technology and is trained at the honor level.
– This degree program is unique in Canada as it relates to the complex and ever-changing world of buildings and will allow you to embark on a path to pursue a professional technical career through licensing with professional Ontario engineers.
– The program is designed to motivate individuals seeking challenging careers in building systems, energy management and utilities, building operations and facility management.
– The program is delivered by a project-based learning environment where students will find solutions to the practical problems of developing a huge picture as well as technical, business and social exchanges and other requirements to optimize and adjust the project solution for the design requirements. Students will study topics such as lighting, heating, energy, water management, law and construction codes.
– Students will be able to participate in a 12 months total of collaboration to advance their skills to get ready for work.
– Time: 4 years
– Start Dates: the middle of August
– Campus: Cambridge (Fountain Street)
– Admission Requirements:
+ High school graduation
+ IELTS 6.5 , with no score less than 6.0
+ Scores of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry are more than 6.5
– Co-op program:
+ Students who have achieved a minimum GPA of 2.5 to participate in a co-op program
+ Practiced and get paid in the actual work environment
– Jop opportunity after graduating:
+ Graduates will be employed in the areas of construction systems design, product development, energy and utility management, building operations and facility management.
+ Graduates will be eligible to pursue their professional technical license with professional Ontario engineers.
+ Graduates will be eligible for postgraduate programs nationally and internationally similar to University equivalent to B.Eng. and B.A.Sc. Accredited engineering program.
– Tuition: CAD 16,304/ year
Click on this link to see more details: http://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/bachelor-of-engineering-building-systems-engineering#international-fees-link-noncoop
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes