Founded in 1967, Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology is the largest government funded. With more than 5,300 current international students from 130 countries, Seneca has a proud history of welcoming the world through its doors. English Language Institution offers students to improve their knowledge in order that they can easily study in programs. Seneca College has strong relationship with foreigner partners and expand in researching and giving more opportunities for students. With 10 campus in Toronto and more 290 programs including 16 degree, 48 post-graduate, 23 certificate and over 500 apprentice programs. Moreover, Seneca College provides many chances for international students to follow their career’s passion.
Why Seneca College?
– It is the largest public college in Canada invested by government and favorite in the world. Seneca recruits international students coming from all nations in the world and creates variously cultural environment and language.
– With 10 campus in Greater Toronto Area, providing many modern studies facilities and convenient ones.
– Seneca College offers connecting programs with many universities, helps international students to transfer into higher level.
– It is known as Career Jump Starts which allows students to work in 4 months in sophomore and junior students.
– Offered many scholarships for good students.
Including 146 full-time programs and 153 part-time programs such as:
- Fashion and Esthetics
- Advanced Manufacturing and Systems Automation
- Arts, Animation and Design
- Community Services
- Engineering Technology
- Health and Wellness
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Information and Communications Technology
- Law, public administration and public safety
- Media communications
There are 8 level, each level is over 7 weeks. If students do not meet English requirement, they will have a test. Tuition is $2.750/ level
TUITION AND FEE:
|Tuition||$13,000/ 1 year|
|Book||$499 – 900/ 1 semester|
|Residency||$450 – 800/ 1 month|
|Travel||$100/ 1 month|
*Note: Tuition will be changed in per year.
– College: IELTS 5.5/ TOEFL 550.
– University: IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL 550.
– Post-graduate: IELTS 6.5/ TOEFL 580.
– Summer: May
– Fall: September
– Winter: January