Founded in 1967 in Welland, Ontario, Canada, is a public college offering bachelor’s degree, post-graduate, certificate, diploma and vocational certificate. Niagara College is favorite school in Culinary Management, Hospitality, Beauty, Wine Business Management, Winery and Viticulture Technician, International Business Management
INTRODUCTION ABOUT NIAGARA COLLEGE:
Niagara College was established in 1967, was near Niagara Falls which is the most favorite fall in the world and attract to 16 million tourists per year.
Niagara College is known in Culinary Management, Hospitality, Beauty, Wine Business Management, Winery and Viticulture Technician, International Business Management,… Moreover, Niagara College offers more 100 courses with international qualified about business, accounting, communications, Technician, Information Technology with degree program, diploma, post-graduate, certificate to choose easier for international students.
– Take 15 minutes to Niagara Fall and 90 minutes to Toronto.
– The working rate of graduating students is 87.8%. The rate employers were very satisfied with the Niagara College grads that they hired is 92%.
– In 24 college in Ontario, Niagara College was a top on 8 constant year and consistently ranked among Ontario’s top colleges for student satisfaction.
– Studying environment is peaceful, safe and the competitive rate in part-time job is low with high salary.
– NC is confident in training quality and highlights major including business administration, hospitality, tourist, culinary in Canada.
– NC provides many practical opportunities for international students.
– Students from over 50 programs engage annually co-op, field enterprises, apprenticeships.
– More 140 events per year.
– NC organizes many career event which students follow in website.
NIAGARA COLLEGE’S CAMPUS:
1. Welland Campus:
Welland Campus is located in friendly environment with 40 hectares. Campus is practical training center with medical institution, Technology Rakin Center and sport center, medicine, arts, communication, commerce.
2. Niagara-On-The-Lake Campus:
The campus is enveloped in an ecological band of wetlands, vineyards and community gardens, becoming a living laboratory for the college’s thriving environment and horticulture programs, and sits at the base of the Niagara Escarpment, a United Nations world biosphere preserve.
– Niagara College provides more 170 different programs for students to easily choose.
– Specially, Niagara College is known in Culinary Management, Hospitality, Beauty, Wine Business Management, Winery and Viticulture Technician, International Business Management,…
– During studying time in NC, students can apply their knowledge in practicing:
+ Growing grapes and producing wine.
+ Product beer.
+ Practiced with business model in NC: Benchmark restaurant, spa Niagara Waters and so on.
– NC offers English course, pre-degree, diploma, degree and so on
TUITION AND FEE:
English program: $1,250 – $4,625 CAD/ course (from Jan – April)
Diploma: $12,750 CAD/ year
Degree: $15,150 CAD/ year
Post-graduate: $13,550 CAD/ year
Other fee: $850/ year (including insurance, service fee and other activities)