Founded in 1964, British Columbia Institute of Technology is the largest post-secondary in Vancouver with 5 campus, is workplace of 2.200 instructors and staffs. BCIT has over 50.000 students study per year. It is seen that the most favorite school with different level and various fields for students.
Why choose BCIT?
– Canada’s largest post-secondary institutions.
– More 50.000 students study per year.
– Instructors have many practical experiences and curriculum is continually updated.
– Training programs for top recruitment and associations in industry field support.
– BCIT is one on the top schools in transferring application knowledge through growing abilities and operating overseas shows in developing countries.
– From 2005, the number of international students increases to 200%, there are over 2.400 international students from 85 different nations in BCIT now.
– For more decade ago, BCIT co-operated with 150 organizations, more 20 in those provide many programs in board for 5.000 international students.
I. STUDY PROGRAMS:
Investment in education creates many career opportunities for students. BCIT provides many programs for students easily choose.
♦Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Certificate
Bachelor of Interior Design
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Engineering
♦Post-graduate Application Sciences
|Intake||Start time||Open Time|
|Winter||Sept – Oct||1 Nov – 30 Jan|
|Spring||Jan||01 May – 01 Nov|
|Fall||Apr – May||01 June – 30 Dec in previous year|
III. TUITION AND FEE:
- Tuition: $4,804 – $11,561 CAD/ semester
BCIT’s tuition will be increase 2% in per year. Therefore, in April of year, BCIT will update tuition and fees and officially apply on August.
– BCIT Student Union Fee
– Health insurance fee
– Student card fee
– School construction fee
– Capital Levy Tax
- Accommodation: $1,500 CAD/ month. Included accommodation, meals, travel, entertainment, so on
– Graduated high school with good level
– English requirement:
+ Diploma, certificate: IELTS 5.5 or more
+ Bachelor: IELTS 6.5
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS:
ISEP is designed for international students who are unable to meet the BCIT English entrance requirements in their program of choice. This course provides 5 level in 7 week and 25 hours in per week, focusing on improving 4 skills: reading, speaking, listening, writing.
Students can apply diploma programs after completing ISEP in BCIT and met English entrance requirement.
Tuition and Fee of ISEL:
|Student Association Fee and Tax (Capital Levy)||$17.82 CAD/level/semester|
|Construction Fee||$62.40 CAD/ year|
|Student card Fee||$7.50 CAD/year|
|Arranging class Fee||$120 CAD|