Summer English Course at SMEAG – Philippines 2018 – Meaningful Summer gift to your child
Do you have any plan for your children this summer? If not, why don’t you view the below information of Summer Study and register for your children?
Through this program, your children will learn the independent skills, live without depending on parents, fastly enhance English skills. This is also a way to help children studying far from their house, then them will not hesitate for studying abroad.
SMEAG is the biggest English School in Philippines with 4 campuses in the Cebu and Tarlac City, Philippines
English Summer Camp Program in SMEAG is organized in Tarlac – the capital of education with long traditions of education.
SMEAG English Summee Camp is an English enrichment program designed specifically for students aged 6-16. Students have the opportunity to study and practice English in the 24/7 environment, helping them develop their talents. Moreover, SMEAG also provides opportunities for children to experience a multicultural environment, study together with international students from Korea, Japan and Taiwan, etc. in 10,000 m2 of fully-equipped, international standard facilities such as dining room, gym, dormitory, basketball court, football, tennis, badminton, swimming pool.
Features of the Summer Course at the SMEAG English School, Philippines
- The program is certified globally
- Students communicate daily in 24/7 English environment.
- With 12 years experience in Junior Camp, Summer Camp training program, students will be inspired to learn and be guided to find effective English self-study.
- 1 teacher will stay with 3-4 students for monitoring and taking care of them.
- Separate male/ female area
- Room to use wifi separately to avoid learning effects
- Camera at corridor for monitoring
- Air-conditioner, hot and cold Room, closed toilet
Exciting outdoor activities:
+ Daily: Club, sport, gifted, football, basketball, swimming, table tennis, badminton, etc.
+ Weekly: Ride a horse, English Speech contest, English play role, Got Talent, Sports Festival, security man, nurses, drivers, 24/7 monitoring camera to perfectly ensure the safety of students.
- Travel Program: go to “luxurious” Subic Bay Yatch, visit ethnographic museum, volunteer activities (government certificate), visit oceanographic museum, aqua water.
- Additional skills program for students: Participate in the seminar for the Safety Certificate held by the Philippine Public Security at school; Compulsorily learn soft skills such as first aid, swimming lessons, etc.
- There are nurses and chefs who are Vietnamese, ensuring proper care for the children
- Facilities are green, clean, and beautiful
- Students are taken care with 4 meals/ day (3 main meals + 1 snack), enhanced with fruits and vegetables. Various menu (Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese)
- The management of SMEAG will take students from Vietnam to Summer Camps and return to Vietnam
- SMEAG also updates the activity pictures and study result for parents through facebook, viber.
- 100% communication in English
- Send updated picture to parents for hours (facebook, viber)
- ESL: aged 6-13
- IELTS: aged 14-16
- Focus on improving weak skill, balancing 4 skills
- Enhance Comprehensive skill in sentences through topics
- Enhance Speaking skill together with vocabulary, Grammar and standard pronunciation
- Diverse textbooks (5 courses of IELTS and 7 courses of ESL)
- Remember 20 sample sentences and vocabulary every day
- Head teacher corrects the diary every day
- Enhance general academic ability
- Self-learning method
- Sympathy for disadvantaged children
- Recognize how lucky they are and show respect to their family
- Join the Philippine folk game
- Cultural exchange
- Give gifts to poor students overcome difficulties
- Horse riding classes help to challenge courage and love animals
- Museum of Ethnography
- Explore the cultures of the Philippines
- Experience daily life of ethnic group
- Go to the water park: teachers monitor the swimming area, organize birthday parties and buffet
- Visit the Oceanographic Museum
- Explore the animal world
- Take a yacht, scuba diving
- Have fun at the big shopping mall
- Practice interviews with foreigners
Schedule of Summer Camp program 2018 at SMEAG Philippines
Information on Time and Tuition of Summer Camp program 2018 at SMEAG
- 2-week program: 1/7- 15/7: tuiti0n: 1690 USD
- 4-week program: 3/6 – 30-6 or 1/7 – 29/7: tuiti0n 2600 USD
- 6-week program: 3/6 – 15/7: tuiti0n 3800 USD
- 8-week program: 3/6- 29-07: tuiti0n 4800 USD
Contact us for more information! Hãy liên hệ với chúng tôi để biết thêm thông tin:
Due to the limited number students, please register early to reserve your children’s seats.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes