Studying Aerospace Engineering, Aircraft Repair in Canada
You have the passion for helicopters, single engine jet or even jet aircraft. After graduating, you will become an important part contributing to the success of Canadian aviation industry.
Aerospace Engineering, Aircraft Repair is one of the highly specialized industries, and is in need of manpower. So after graduation, the salary and job opportunity are very high.
– The course will help you understand aspects of the aviation system used in general aviation, manned aircraft, and helicopters, etc.
– In addition, you learn about computer skills, electronics, aviation regulations
– Skills in repair and maintenance of aircraft
– The course gives you the opportunity to interact directly with the aircraft
– There are opportunities in many areas related to aviation, space, aircraft industry
Career opportunities after graduation:
After graduation, students will be provided with 18 months of experience in 48 months of required experience to obtain a degree in Transport Cananda Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME).
– Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
– Aircraft maintenance Technician
– Aerospace Engineering
– Mechanic or Aircraft Technician
– Aviation Mechanic
– Airline Inspector
Mainly in September, some colleges have the course started in January.
IELTS 6.0, with no score less than 5.5
Score of Mathematics of Grade 11 or 12 is more than 6.0.
Contact us for more details information of the courses!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes