EXCITING SUMMER CAMP IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
In order to provide children an interesting, helpful summer and exchange knowledge, Summer Camp in Canada has OFFICIALLY started registering!
This will be the stepping stone for the Canadian study abroad journey of your children in the future.
This is the biggest and longest running summer English programs in British Columbia, promises to bring a lot of interesting experiences at the University of British Columbia, Victoria University and Quest University in Squamish, BC. Students will live in residences normally occupied by university students. Facilities include lounges, tennis courts, aquatic centers, sports fields and more
Certified Teachers with students for 30 hours each week and 6 outings and 1 special event weekly!
Celebrate Diversity, Discover Nature, Develop Leadership AT 3 CITIES IN BC, CANADA!
1. Program Goals
- – To provide a safe, positive, and welcoming environment for all participants.
- – To teach English in interesting and effective ways, improving students’ conversation, comprehension, public speaking, and writing skills.
- – To bring different knowledge about Canada: academy, geography, history, culture, to stimulate learning and create unforgettable experiences.
- – To develop an appreciation for nature, art and diversity, and in the process, encourage expression, creativity and collaborative spirit.
- – To develop students’ self-confidence, interpersonal skills, and leadership potential.
2. Why students should join Summer Camp in Canada: Highly academic and practical program with extracurricular activities
– Exciting extracurricular activities take place every day, students will gain more knowledge through real-life situations. All activities are selected and designed to meet the individual needs and ensure the students can experience in the safest and most rewarding way.
– Besides, they will be living in the campus of the universities in BC to help them understand more about University life, thereby learning and choosing the best place to study for themselves in the future.
3. A day at Summer Camp
- – 15 hours per week of English classes
- – Students are assigned classes based on English abilities, age, and a good mix of nationalities -> increase communication skill and learn more about different culture
- – English curriculum designed follows weekly themes for each program, include Canada, multiculturalism, ecosystems & leadership
- – Outdoor activities and events will be carefully led and supervised by Counsellors
- – Visit famous landmarks and attractions, go canoeing and skating, etc.
- – Team-building and self-reflection games each evening
4. Details of Summer Camp:
- – Participants: from 10 – 17 years old
- – Time: from 2 to 5 weeks (Jul. 7 – Aug. 10)
- – Place: British Columbia, Canada
Application & Payment Deadline: MAY 31, 2019
Program Fee Includes
- + Registration Fee of $200 (non-refundable)
- + Custodianship Letter (as applicable)
- + University Accommodation (from the Sunday program arrival date to Saturday program departure date)*
- + Meals (3 per day plus an evening snack)
- + Medical Insurance (for the program duration)
- + Transportation (airport transfers both ways, to all outings)
- + English Classes, Activities, Events & Outings
- + Report Card, Certificate of Completion, Program T-Shirt
* Additional days will be charged at $200 per day, if available. Includes additional outing.
Program Fee Excludes
- – Flight to / from Vancouver
- – Unaccompanied Minor Service Fee (if applicable)
- – Personal Spending Money
- – Damage Deposit of $200 (refundable)
** Collected upon arrival to the program and returned upon departure if no damage has occurred.
Join us for an exciting summer!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes