Culinary Management in Canada
In Canada, Culinary management is currently the hot industry for passionate students. The rate of employment after graduation is very high.
With passion for cooking and finding ways to learn methods, cooking skills, this is the industry that suits you.
School will train you these following skills:
- Become a professional chef
- Beautiful food presentation technique
- Set up the menu
- How to manage a restaurant
- How to run a restaurant
- There are internships interspersed in the course so that you can apply the theory and practice professionally.
- You will have the opportunity to practice with getting paid at restaurants in Canada.
- January, May and September
- IELTS 6.0, with no score below 5.5
Contact us for more information on course!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes