Founded in 1967, Mohawk College is located in Hamilton and took 45 minutes from Toronto. With more 3,000 international students enrolled from over 70 nations. Mohawk College is the best one college in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton area for student satisfaction 7 years in row.
Mohawk College offers 160 full-time programs with many credentials such as degree, advanced diploma, diploma, certificate and graduate certificate in 3 campuses in Toronto including Fennell Campus, Stoney Creek Campus and Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster (IH)
International Student Services:
Student can refer this link: https://www.mohawkcollege.ca/international-students/international-student-services
Living in Canada:
– Accommodation: International students were offered 3 options such as living in homestay, on Campus Housing and Off Campus housing.
– Transportation: there are a variety of ways to get Mohawk College such as public transport, biking, carpooling and more.
Highlight programs in Mohawk College:
– Insurance Diploma
– Computer Systems Technology – Software Development
– Electrical Engineering Technician
– Civil Engineering Technology
– Business (Accounting, Financial Services, Marketing)
– Health, Wellness and Fitness
– Motive Power Technician
– Public Relations
Reference Tuition and Fee:
|Tuition||$13,000 CAD/ year|
|Additional Fee||$10,445/ year|
– Graduated high school
– IELTS 6.0 no band under 5.5, especially Pharmacy Technician program requires IELTS 6.5 no band under 6.0
– Other admission depends on each program
If you need any futher information, please contact to us:
CEC Education Consultancy: 0907830120 – (028)22536044