Established in 1967, Conestoga is a leader in polytechnic education and one of Ontario’s fastest growing public colleges.
Today, it has more than 12,500 full-time students studying, learning and evolving at our eight campuses and training centres, plus 30,000 continuing education registrations in over 200 programs and 50 co-op programs with 94.6% employment rate of the region.
Why Conestoga College?
- One of Ontario’s fastest growing colleges, with enrolment growth of more than 42 per cent over the last five years
- Consistently ranked among the very best of Ontario’s colleges for graduate employment as well as student, graduate and employer satisfaction
- More than 200 certificate, diploma, degree and post-graduate programs, many with co-op options
- You’re among friends with more than 3,200 international students from 80 countries in an overall full-time student population of 13,000
- Bridging programs and university agreements that provide opportunities to earn multiple credentials – degrees and diplomas
– Degree (4 year program)
– Advanced Diplomas (3 year program)
– Diplomas ( 2 year program)
– Graduate Certificate (1&2 year program)
– Ontario College Certificate (10 weeks-1 year)
– Certificate (8 weeks-1 year)
– Business and hospitality: business, business including finance, marketing, purchasing, hospitality and tourism management, hospitality management – hotel and restaurant
– Engineering: Electrical Engineering Technician, Computer Programmer, Mechanical Technician, so on
– Information Technology: Software engineering technician, information technology support services, so on
– Liberal Studies: English, Aviation
– Trades and apprenticeship: motive power technician, so on
– Health & community services: early childhood education (ECE), practical nursing, so on
– Media & Design: Advertising and Marketing Communications, Animation, game – Design, interior decorating.
TUITION AND FEE:
+ Certificate/ Diploma: 9.500 CAD
+ Degree: 11.895 CAD
+ ELS: 5.950 CAD/ level
– Insurance and others: 1.185 CAD
– Another cost:
+ Accommodation: 5.200 CAD
+ Travel: 346 CAD
Total: 13.700 USD – 15.200 USD
– Graduate high school and GPA >= 6.0
– Over 18 years old.
– TOEFL 88 or IELTS 6.5 for Degree and Graduate Certificate and TOEFL 80 or 6.0 IELTS for Diploma/ Certificate
*Note: If students do not meet English requirement, they can apply English for Academic Studies programs. This course includes 4 level and focuses on improving their English.